When the City of Bunker Hill Village sought drainage improvements to provide better protection during extreme weather, and to keep systems operating efficiently, it turned to FUSED Civil. With thousands of feet of pipelines installed, water connections completed and concrete work to keep the area safe and easy to traverse, Bunker Hill Village is better positioned for the road ahead.
- 2,500 LF of various-sized storm sewer box culvert installed
- More than 2,000 LF of HDPE storm sewer pipe installed
- More than 2,000 LF of water line installed
- New sanitary & water service connections completed
- Paving, driveways & sidewalks completed