Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridge work. FUSED Industries is currently hiring experienced structural concrete carpenters who will work in the Greater Houston metropolitan area. The duties of a concrete carpenter involve form carpentry, tying rebar, finishing concrete and building bridges, retaining walls, CIP box culverts and other structures.
- Installation and knowledge of concrete carpentry
- Installation and knowledge of steel tying
- Installation and knowledge of special formwork
- Maintain a safe working environment for each crew member
- Qualified candidates must be familiar with bridge work
- Excellent blueprint reading abilities and attention to detail
- English speaking
- Excellent safety record and ability to promote a safe working culture
- 3+ years construction experience
- 3+ years concrete carpentry experience
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.