Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridgework. We are currently hiring an experienced Large Diameter Water Line (LDWL) Project Superintendent who will work in the greater Houston-Metropolitan area. The duties of the LDWL Project Superintendent involve overseeing the installation of large diameter water lines in excess of 60 inches in diameter.
- This position will be responsible for providing expert solutions and innovative ideas to challenging issues as they arise.
- The Project Superintendent will be responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of the project, and to ensure all project goals and milestones are met
- This position should be able to manage the project without assistance from other divisional managers. This includes reading and understanding blueprints, performing take-offs, scheduling material deliveries and directing crews.
- The Project Superintendent should possess the necessary background and experience to identify potential quality control issues before they arise, and have the ability to adequately address issues and correct deficiencies prior to 3rd party inspection.
- This position will supervise and manage crews for large diameter water line, large diameter gravity sewer line and pump station projects in and around Houston.
- A vast understanding of large diameter water liner installation is expected.
- Monitor work production, work schedules, and labor/ equipment needs necessary for the successful delivery of the projects.
- Five (5) or more years of LDWL installation projects as a supervisor.
- Experience installing LDWL in excess of 60-inch diameter.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to move throughout a construction jobsite which includes climbing ladders and inclines, operating a vehicle, lifting up to 50 pounds and standing on ones feet for extended periods.
- Must have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to individuals who currently possess a valid TWIC card.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Vacation Package
- 401(k) Package
- Health Insurance
- Company Vehicle
Positive Work Environment