Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridgework. We are currently hiring experienced wheel loader operators. The ideal candidate will bring five or more years of heavy equipment operating experience to this position.
- Operate wheel loader safely and efficiently
- Take actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, equipment, workers and falling objects
- Other unlisted duties will be assigned
- Must have experience with underground utilities
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to move throughout construction jobsite which includes climbing ladders and inclines, operating a vehicle, lifting up to 50 pounds and standing on ones feet for extended periods
- Must have a clean driving record with a valid drivers license.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.