Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company that primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridgework. We are currently hiring a Delivery Driver who will work in the greater Houston-Metropolitan area. The duties of the Delivery Driver involve making local/regional deliveries, or picking up items from jobsite locations using a company vehicle.
- Deliver or pick up items in a timely manner
- Obey traffic laws and follow established transportation/traffic procedures.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, brakes, etc.
- Ensure that vehicles are in proper compliant working order
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with company vehicles
- Loading and unloading of the delivery vehicle
- Use maps/GPS safely and follow appropriate directions
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Assist company employees when required
- Customer-facing – friendly demeanor required
- Able to communicate effectively with other employees
- Smart / presentable
- Must be able to lift up to 40-50 lbs.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted/clean Driver’s License
- Ability to communicate effectively / using oral & written English is essential
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.