Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company that primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridgework. We are currently hiring a Contract Administrator who will work in the main office. This role will assist in completing Contract Documents, administering Contracts to Sub-Contractors and assist in compiling competitive sealed Bid Proposals.
- Manage the execution of Contracts/ Subcontracts
- Prepare Bid Packages for Competitive Sealed Bids
- Track and maintain certain Contractual Obligations
- Solicit bids from Subcontractors and Vendors
- Track Project Addenda and report changes to the estimating department
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to handle numerous schedule and priority changes on short notice
- Must be willing to work late on occasion
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English
- Spanish language skills are helpful
- Requires occasional lifting up to 20 pounds
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without compromising the quality of work or missing deadlines
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret information as well as troubleshooting to solve problems
- Ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing
Candidates should possess the necessary personal skills needed to successfully perform the duties outlined above. Five years prior experience working in Contract Administration or Paralegal field, and/or an undergraduate’s degree with concentrations in mathematics, economics, accounting or law. Strong organizational skills required for this position. Ability to apply routine mathematical concepts to work-related operations. Reasoning ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to determine tasks, priorities, goals, and lead others to accomplish work activities.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Vacation Package
- 401(k) package
- Health Insurance
- Positive Work Environment
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.