Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company that primarily focuses on large diameter underground utilities, road reconstruction, mass excavation, paving and bridgework. FUSED Industries is currently hiring an experienced project manager in the Houston, Texas area.
Read and interpret established scopes of work and develop a complete understanding of all project requirements. Develop project plans, phases and schedules, and communicate all plan and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, change orders and scope revisions to the project team. Accurately project cost to complete based on intimate job knowledge and experience to eliminate financial surprises, effectively manage the project and provide accurate costing feedback to estimating. Oversee administrative deliverables to minimize risk and allow for timely and accurate decisions. Drive operations to deliver projects safely, correctly and quickly. Serve as a leader for the project’s team. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors. Manage subcontractors and vendors to surpass customer expectations, minimize risk and lower cost.
- 7+ years of prior experience managing multiple job sites
- Experience with a wide range of project types, such as heavy highway, road reconstruction, underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridgework
- Excellent client relations, leadership and project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Proficient with Primavera P6
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints and specifications relating to common construction practices
- Proficient in all aspects of construction documentation, including bidding procedures, start-up and close-out procedures, contractual obligations, submittals, procurement, RFIs, RFPs, change order procedures, etc.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Aggressive Bonus Structure
- 401(k) package
- Vacation Package
- Company Vehicle
- Health Insurance Package