Become a valuable part of FUSED Industries. Our company is growing and looking for concrete finishers and concrete carpenters to work in the Greater Houston area. The duties of our concrete finishers and carpenters involve heavy highway construction activities. These include road paving and work on concrete structures such as bridges, retaining walls, headwalls, wing walls and storm components.
Concrete Finishers and Formsetters/Carpenters
- FUSED Industries maintains an outstanding safety record. We are interested in personnel who will continue to promote our safety culture by implementing FUSED Industries safety standards and leading by example.
- Ability to work on concrete paving projects, bridge projects, projects requiring retaining walls, headwalls, wingwalls, cast-in-place underground structures and storm structures for municipal projects in and around Houston.
- A vast understanding of concrete forming, steel tying and concrete placement is expected.
Concrete Finisher Qualifications
- 5+ years of concrete work.
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish.
- Ability to move throughout a construction job site, which includes climbing ladders and inclines, operating a vehicle, lifting up to 50 pounds and standing on one’s feet for extended periods.
- Ability to consistently work outdoors with exposure to changing weather conditions.
- Preference will be given to individuals who currently possess a valid TWIC card.
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wages: $20/hour
- Medical Packages
- Typical work week is Monday – Friday
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.