Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving and bridgework. We are currently hiring an experienced Bridge Superintendent who will work in and around the greater Houston-Metropolitan area. The duties of the Bridge Superintendent involve supervising and coordinating direct workforce and subcontractors to construct multi-span bridges for State, County and Municipal projects.
- Providing expert solutions and innovative ideas to challenging issues as they arise.
- Directing the day-to-day activities of the Bridge Construction and to ensure all project goals and milestones are met.
- Manage the Bridge Project without assistance from other divisional managers. This includes reading and understanding blueprints, performing take-offs, scheduling material deliveries and directing crews.
- Possess the necessary background and experience to identify potential quality control issues before they arise and have the ability to adequately address issues and correct deficiencies prior to 3 rd party inspection.
- Responsible for determining and ordering the proper amount of labor, equipment and material needed for the Bridge Project, and scheduling these items in a timely manner as to meet production schedules and profit goals.
- Monitor work production, work schedules, and labor/ equipment needs necessary for the successful delivery of the Bridge Projects.
- A vast understanding of Bridge Construction is expected.
- Ten (10) or more years of Bridge Construction as a supervisor.
- Experience construction multi-span concrete and steel girder bridges
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to move throughout construction jobsite which includes climbing ladders and inclines, operating a vehicle, lifting up to 50 pounds and standing on ones feet for extended periods
- Must have a clean driving record with a valid drivers license.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) package
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Company Vehicle
- Positive Work Environment