Structural Concrete Carpenter
Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving
and bridgework. We are currently hiring experienced Structural Concrete Carpenters who will work in the greater Houston-Metropolitan area. The duties
of a Concrete Carpenter involve
form carpentry, tie rebar, finishing concrete, building bridges, retaining walls, CIP box culverts, and other structures.
- Installation and knowledge of Concrete Carpentry
- Installation and knowledge of Steel Tying
- Installation and knowledge of special formwork
- Maintain a safe working environment for each crew member
- Qualified candidates must be familiar with bridge work.
- Excellent blue-print reading abilities, and attention to detail
- English speaking
- Excellent Safety record and ability to promote a Safe Working Culture
- 3+ years construction experience
- 3+ years concrete carpentry experience
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries,
LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation,
Job Application (330 KB)