Construction Project Manager
Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving
and bridgework. We are currently hiring an experienced Project Manager in the Houston, TX area.
- Read and interpret established scope of work, and have a complete understanding of all project requirements.
- Develop project plans, phases, and schedules.
- Communicate plan and schedule changes, alternate work assignments, change orders and scope revisions to the project team.
- Accurately project cost to complete based on intimate job knowledge and experience to eliminate financial surprises, effectively manage the project
and provide accurate costing feedback to estimating.
- Oversee administrative deliverables to minimize risk and allow for timely and accurate decisions.
- Drive operations to deliver projects safe, right, and fast.
- Serve as a leader for the project’s team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors.
- Manage subcontractors and vendors to surpass customer expectations, minimize risk, and lower cost.
- 5+ years of prior experience managing multiple job sites
- Experience with a wide range of project types such as: TXDOT highway, road reconstruction, municipal, underground utilities, mass excavation, paving
- Must have excellent client relations, leadership, and project management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Proficient with MS Project or Primavera
- Proficient in reading and understanding blue prints and specifications relating to common construction practices
- Proficient in all aspects of construction documentation including bidding procedures, start-up and close-out procedures, contractual obligations, submittals,
procurement, RFI’s, RFP’s, change order procedures, etc.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries,
LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation,
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Vacation Package
- 401(k) package
- Health Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Positive Work Environment