Outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected heavy civil construction company which primarily focuses on underground utilities, mass excavation, paving
and bridgework. We are currently hiring an experienced Concrete Superintendent who will work in the greater Houston-Metropolitan area. The duties of the
Concrete Superintendent involve overseeing heavy highway construction activities including road paving, dirt work and structures such as bridges, retaining
walls, MSE walls and storm components.
- This position will be responsible for providing expert solutions and innovative ideas to challenging paving and structural concrete issues as they
- The Paving Superintendent will be responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of the paving, dirt and structural crews, and to ensure all project
goals and milestones are met.
- This position should be able to manage the paving projects without assistance from other divisional managers. This includes reading and understanding
blue prints, performing take-offs, scheduling material deliveries and scheduling crews.
- The Paving Superintendent should possess the necessary background and experience to identify potential quality control issues before they arise, and
have the ability to adequately address issues and correct deficiencies prior to 3rd party inspection.
- This position will supervise and manage crews for concrete paving projects, bridge projects, projects requiring retaining walls, headwalls, wingwalls,
cast-in-place underground structures, stabilization projects, and mass excavation projects for municipal projects in and around Houston.
- A vast understanding of concrete forming, steel tying, and concrete placement is expected.
- Monitor work production, work schedules, and labor/ equipment needs to keep costs down and projects moving in the right direction.
- Five (5) or more years of heavy highway and civil construction as a supervisor
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish.
- Ability to move throughout a construction jobsite which includes climbing ladders and inclines, operating a vehicle, lifting up to 50 pounds and standing
on ones feet for extended periods.
- Must have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
- Preference will be given to individuals who currently possess a valid TWIC card.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the employer.
FUSED Industries, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national
origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. FUSED Industries,
LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation,
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Vacation Package
- 401(k) package
- Health Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Positive Work Environment